Highly durable, flexible, and able to withstand ponding water. These three can keep the weather out for many years to come, and give a flat roof a smooth and attractive look.
AT Liquid Rubber for Flat Roofs
Backed up by over 25 years of successful waterproofing from all over the world, AT liquid rubber is a roofing favourite whose popularity shows no signs of letting up. Excellent weather and UV resistance make it a great choice for flat roof repair.
Cures with the humidity in the atmosphere, so no need for a catalyst, making application simple.
- Excellent weather resistance, so ideal for waterproofing flat roofs
- Remains waterproof during low and high temperatures (-40ºC to +80ºC)
- Good UV resistance, so the coating won't degrade over time
- Resistant to acids, alkalis and oils
- Produces a seamless barrier without any vulnerabilities
- Highly elastic, so will handle building movement
Due to a higher level of water vapour transmission (breathability), we don't advise AT liquid Rubber being used on a roof with indefinite ponding water of more than an inch.
AT Liquid Rubber can be used on various flat roof substrates including asbestos, fibreglass and felt or asphalt, simply by adjusting the application method. All roof repair work needs to start with excellent preparation so make sure your roof is clean and dry and make any necessary repairs. Need repair tape or a UV resin patch - click here for a range of hard working roof repair products.
Coatings with decades of success behind them are rare, making AT's long heritage even more remarkable. Here's a flat roof repair coating that's outdone the competition time and time again, and you can get it for your project.