Get seamless gutters that outlast the competition with up to 20 years of waterproofing.
Advantage for Gutters
A single component, solvent free, Gutter coating system using a moisture cured hybrid coating with added fibres that you can use throughout the year!
- Damp tolerant - allows for a much longer working window - gutters are notorious for being hard to get dry, but with this system you don't have to worry about that
- Solvent and VOC Free
- Easy re-coating
- Isocynate free
- Single coat application
- Contains fibres for enhanced tear strength
The answer to your gutter coating issues - a damp tolerant system that is easily recoated. It provides excellent UV and mechanical protection while working with the thermal movement required from temperature changes that are experienced throughout the year.
Cured and ready for rain in around 30 minutes, LiquidGutter is a highly durable gutter waterproofer that can be applied in as little as a 1/5th of the usual time.
A rapid curing MMA chemistry makes this one of the fastest gutter liners on the market, perfect for working around the British weather. It can even be applied in temperatures as low as -5ºC.
And there's no sacrifice on longevity either. Superior make up means you can get up to 20 years of reliable waterproofing from a single coating.
- 10, 15, and 20 year systems available, so you can cater for different budgets
- Can be applied straight over old gutter lining, saving you disposal time and costs
- Roughly 30 minute cure time, even in freezing conditions, getting the job done when other coatings can't
- Single layer and rapid curing make this a fast to apply system (1/5th of the usual time)
- UV resistance means long term waterproofing
- Resistant to oils, dilute acids, and alkalis
As trusted by Gutter Gremlins
LiquidGutter easily outperforms other gutter liners in application time alone. Factor in the impressive longevity and it's easy to see why it's often the professionals' first choice.